Thursday, March 15, 2012

facebook page, up coming show & etsy shop

i finally have a facebook page!!!  check it out at http://www.facebook.com/#!/kraftykellysgifts  if you are one of the first 30 likes, your name will go in for a $25 gift certificate (yes i have those)

i will also be at the millard west spring craft fair at millard west high school (176th & q, omaha, ne) on saturday march 31.  show time is from 9 am to 4 pm.  this is my first time at the spring show so hoping it goes well. 

i finally opened up my etsy shop too!!!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/kraftykellysgifts  i know i dont have that much stuff listed yet, but be patient with me please i am working on it.  and if you are wondering where my zizzle listings are at???  sorry etsy wont let me list those, apparently i make mine to close to the original.  help get the word out on these great baby & kid items so i can make this my only job (well besides my kids)

i can also now take credit cards at my shows and if you stop at the house to get something.  lost a few sales that way so figured it was time to get with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment