Wednesday, September 3, 2014

monster tooth fairy pillows

so for those of you that know me well, know that i was slow with teeth. slow to get my 1st (i am told i was close to a year old) slow at loosing my 1st (that was in 1st grade) and loosing my last (i was a freshman in high school).  so no surprise, my kids have all been pretty slow with their teeth as well.  z just lost his 1st tooth this year as a 2nd grader. and it was no ordinary 'loose your tooth'-he had to have it pulled as the permanent tooth was coming in behind a NOT loose baby tooth.  and about 3 weeks later p had aaron pull her 1st loose tooth as a kindergartner.  so i don't know why it took me SO long to get these done for the kids (other than the fact that i recently stumbled upon them on pinterest-thanks b) but it did and they weren't done for our family's 1st tooth fairy visit (or the 2nd one either).  i made the pattern fro them looking at different pictures of monsters i had found on pinterest and after i got z's done decided it looked a bit off.  so i made my adjustments and finished two for the girls.  kids all love them and have to sleep with them (even though there are no loose teeth) and i should have a good 4 years to get the last one done for t!



                    just in case you are wondering
                     our tooth fairy leaves a $2 bill

No comments:

Post a Comment